I shared (on Facebook) the post from RDFRS that said "Evolution is just a theory? Well, so is gravity and I don't see jumping out of buildings" I received plenty of comments but was stumped by this one:
1. Simply stated, evolution is mathematically impossible. Most evolutionist start in the middle of the puzzle. They begin with comparative anatomy, which is very impressive. They fail to start at the very beginning.
2. How did inorganic material evolve into organic material? This is where the water is very muddy and this is where evolution must start.
3. The universal genetic code consist of an 8 by 16 matrix of amino acid elements. Each element is known as a codon. There are 128 (8 x 16) codon elements in the universal genetic code of life. Each codon element consists of 3 different kinds of amino acid molecules, known as coding triplets. Therefore, there are 7,680 required different amino acid molecular arrangements for life's universal genetic codes.
4. The problem that natural selection must solve is summed up very well by biophysicist, Hubert Yockey. The question addressed in his book, Information Theory and Molecular Biology, is: “If the genetic code could change over time to yield a set of rules that allowed for the best possible error-minimization capacity, then is there enough time for this process to occur?” He determined that natural selection would have to explore 1.4 x 10 raised to the 70th power (1.4 followed by 70 zeros, a very, very large number!) different genetic codes to discover the universal genetic code found in nature. The maximum time available for it to organize the universal code-of-life was estimated 6.3 x 10 raised to the 15th power seconds or 200 million years. Natural Selection would have to evaluate roughly 10 raised to the 55th power, codes-per-second to find the one that’s universal. Put simply, natural selection lacks the time necessary to find the universal genetic code.
5. Other work places the genetic code’s origin coincidental with life’s start. Operating within the evolutionary paradigm, a team headed by renowned origin-of-life researcher Manfred Eigen estimated the age of the genetic code at 3.8 +/- 0.6 billion years. Current geochemical evidence places life’s first appearance on earth at 3.96 billion years ago. This timing means that the genetic code came out of nowhere, without any time to search out the best option. That conclusion coincides precisely with the biblical genesis account of creations.
6. Other major changes in the theory of evolution were caused by the DNA genetic testing of fossil remains. It was determined by DNA testing that the human hominid did not evolve from the Neanderthal hominid. Before DNA testing technology came on the scene, evolutionists asserted that the human hominid directly evolved from the Neanderthal hominid. Because of new scientific discoveries and breakthroughs in DNA molecular biology, many evolutionary theories will gradually fall by the wayside and be disproved as time passes