Let The Evolution Begin! The First RDFRS Newsletter!

Jul 1, 2013

Welcome to the new monthly newsletter of the Richard Dawkins Foundation  for Reason and Science. Although RichardDawkins.net is the nucleus of our activities, and we use other social media too, we have recently felt the need to issue a regular monthly newsletter to provide a different and more direct connection with our supporters, and this is its first edition. In addition to news about the activities of the US and UK foundations (they are legally separate entities although they have similar aims) the Newsletter will carry occasional "Calls to Action".

Click on here to read the entire newsletter

Click here to sign up for an email subscription to the newsletter and receive it in your Inbox

Written By: RDFRS
continue to source article at archive.constantcontact.com

15 comments on “Let The Evolution Begin! The First RDFRS Newsletter!

• 2
    CdnMacAtheist says:

I got my first edition of this Newsletter today, and I’m pleased at the addition to RDFRS.
    The contents are good, while the discussions and advice are encouraging.
    The Sean Faircloth video is one of the best – with more than the usual humour too…. 😎

I’m looking forward to more uplifting content from this ‘Good News Club’….
    I feel another donation to RDFRS coming on!!! Mac, near Toronto, eh….

• 6
    HellFireFuel says:

Why so small?

The two blue strips down each side are a waste of pixels.
    Why not fill the screen and make it easier to read.

• 7
    CdnMacAtheist says:

In reply to #6 by HellFireFuel:

Why so small?

The two blue strips down each side are a waste of pixels.
    Why not fill the screen and make it easier to read.

Just hit Ctrl & Scroll to make the content as big as you want…. 😎

• In reply to #7 by CdnMacAtheist:

In reply to #6 by HellFireFuel:

Why so small?

The two blue strips down each side are a waste of pixels.
    Why not fill the screen and make it easier to read.

Just hit Ctrl & Scroll to make the content as big as you want…. 😎

That’s crap. I have a huge monitor, not a mobile phone. I can fit three newsletters side by side on my screen. How about a bit of adaptive layout?

• In reply to #8 by DanDare:

That’s crap. I have a huge monitor,…

Size isn’t everything; it’s knowing how to use it that matters. Adaptive layout doesn’t work in email clients; well, not ones made by M$. At 600px wide, the email is perfectly standard and a perfect compromise for display on multiple platforms. Finally, this is probably the best formatted email I’ve ever seen come out of Constant Contact’s editing system.
    Nice one!

• 10
    Tiziana says:

Hi,
    I would like to subscribe, but for some reason all the confirmation code I write end up being “wrong”. I am careful, and this can happen, once, twice, perhaps three time, but I have attempted several times now with no vail.
    It may be me being dumb, or it may be some problem in the registration procedure.

• 11
    azlaurez says:

web design london

Let’s all continue ‘charging up the hill’, spreading truth, freedom and enlightenment. I’m looking forward to more uplifting content from this ‘Good News Club’…. I feel another donation to RDFRS coming on!!! Mac, near Toronto, eh….

• I haven’t gotten it yet, and I’m pretty sure I signed up for it. I don’t see anything in “settings” to say one way or the other. I’d rather not sign up again at this point; I might get the newsletter twice.