The Humanist Association of Ghana is hosting the West African Humanist Conference 2014 in collaboration with the International Humanist and Ethical Youth Organization.
The theme is “African Youth For Science and Reason” and will be held December 20-21, 2014 in Accra, Ghana.
- Communicable diseases, Health and Medicine in West Africa
- Science, Technology and Reason
- ICT in West Africa
- Feminists in Africa
- LGBT issues in West Africa
- Witchcraft accusations in West Africa
- Sex and relationships as African atheists
- And more!
Date: Saturday, December 20th 2014
Time: 9:00 am- 5:00 pm GMT
Venue: W.E.B. Dubois Center, Accra
Date: Sunday, December 21st 2014
Time 3:00 pm- 8:00 pm GMT
Venue: SSNIT Guesthouse
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org