From Our Fans

From Our Fans

I am a fan of Richard Dawkins and of the work that he did as a professor of biology, and I have become increasingly...

Hello, I want to thank Richard Dawkins for helping me to see the truth. I once once a religious fanatic, a fundamentalist Christian. I stumbled on...

Dear Mr. Dawkins  I am sorry to directly go against what seems to be specific instructions not to message this email unless it is business...

Hi Mr. Dawkins I'm emailing you in regards of how much you have changed my life. You truly made me love biology, I'm now...

Dear Professor Dawkins, Thank you, sir, for playing an instrumental role in my deconversion from Christianity. Public intellectuals such as yourself, the late Christopher Hitchens,...

I remember looking up at the sky, baffled by the astonishing number of stars just sitting still waiting to be seen. Those summer night...

Dear Richard Dawkins I hope you find time to read this since I was 11 I considered myself not believing in god but didn't think...

Hello,I simply would like Richard Dawkins to know that he is an incredible human being.  He embodies everything I stand for and presents a...