Joys of Hate

Joys of Hate

Carl Arnold Professor Dawkins professional opus has been unerringly spot-on. His demeanor, scholarship and acuity have been almost without peer. His recent affiliation with Lawrence Krauss threatens...

If as you say God is a delusion, and God created humanity, then humanity is a delusion. Since you think you are human, you...

I watched on CSPAN your titillating lecture at Randolph-Macon Woman's College from your October appearance there. Congratulations on your masterful job of self-congratulation. I...

First let me start off by saying this, as Sigmund Freud said,"Organized religion is so patently infantile". With that statement I whole heartedly agree....

I must say that you would best be off writing a book entitled The Human Delusion as there is no doubt you exhibit more...

I don't like you richard dawkins, its not that your an atheist. Its that your trying change peoples religious reasoning to follow your proporgated...

Richard Dawkins is a utter and complete prat if he can e-mail me with the complete and utter proof his theories are true and...

Three words from God to you! Dear Atheist, This is what God says about you. You are a fool.

Your characterisation of David Quinn as obnoxious is a fallacious type of argument - the argument ad hominem; don't try and answer the argument...

First of all, you are wrong about there not being any athiest lobby groups in America. you forgot about the ACLU. (the Anti-Christian-Litigations-Unite) you...