Krauss is ‘nothing not something’, Mon, May 20 2013 #(1933)
May 20, 2013

Carl Arnold Professor Dawkins professional opus has been unerringly spot-on. His demeanor, scholarship and acuity have been almost without peer. His recent affiliation with Lawrence Krauss threatens his earned reputation. Krauss’ contention of a “something not nothing” being demonstrable is as provably inane as a “weightless earth”. Extolling the virtues/benefits of such an existence does …

How do you know you are real?, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(553)
Jan 30, 2013

If as you say God is a delusion, and God created humanity, then humanity is a delusion. Since you think you are human, you are a delusion and do not exist. Then why do you have a website? Whhy don’t you just wink out of existence since you never was real anyway? -david How do …

Self-congratulation, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(460)
Jan 30, 2013

I watched on CSPAN your titillating lecture at Randolph-Macon Woman’s College from your October appearance there. Congratulations on your masterful job of self-congratulation. I was thoroughly amused by your silly little tirade against the theologians. It was marvelous evidence that you have a huge axe to grind against Christianity and that you don’t know the …

Lose the ego, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(444)
Jan 30, 2013

First let me start off by saying this, as Sigmund Freud said,”Organized religion is so patently infantile”. With that statement I whole heartedly agree. However your view on the nature of god as a delusion is also patently infantile. You argue from your big old ego.(your need to be right), as if science is the …

Bogus, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(572)
Jan 30, 2013

I must say that you would best be off writing a book entitled The Human Delusion as there is no doubt you exhibit more of this from what you say than you can ever imagine. I heard your interview yesterday on NPR and concluded that you really do not have the slightest idea as to …

I don’t like you, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(524)
Jan 30, 2013 · 11 

I don’t like you richard dawkins, its not that your an atheist. Its that your trying change peoples religious reasoning to follow your proporgated dogma. Its how you present your argument, and you totally inetituded to see your hipocracy. You say that any man of reason will not believe in god, and the god is …

Utter and complete prat, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(1295)
Jan 30, 2013

Richard Dawkins is a utter and complete prat if he can e-mail me with the complete and utter proof his theories are true and I want to see it, or hold it, otherwise it is just cerebral copyright. Then just as the god squad cannot give forensic proof and in this I include any denomination …

Three words from God to you, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(576)
Jan 30, 2013

Three words from God to you! Dear Atheist, This is what God says about you. You are a fool.

Shame on you, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(467)
Jan 30, 2013

Your characterisation of David Quinn as obnoxious is a fallacious type of argument – the argument ad hominem; don’t try and answer the argument just insult the opponent. It shows your commitment to truth, evidence, and rational debate in a very poor light. Shame on you. By the way, I wonder will you poet this …

Won’t save you, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(430)
Jan 30, 2013

First of all, you are wrong about there not being any athiest lobby groups in America. you forgot about the ACLU. (the Anti-Christian-Litigations-Unite) you say anything about God because you don’t know God!! But be assured, you can scoff, smirk, deny the true God of the Bible but you’ll be gone within 30 years then …

Dawkings…, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(381)
Jan 30, 2013

Dawkings (sic), you’re so smart in your own eyes. You can’t comprehend simple bible passages and misconstrue them for your own bullshit dogma. I read your book about the bible it is totally sucks ass and is biased and one sided propaganda. Your theory sucks!! You are not as wise as you think you are. …

Presumtuous pile of drivel, Wed, Jan 30 2013 #(343)
Jan 30, 2013

The GOD Delusion is the most presumtuous pile of drivel I have ever come across. To declare that God cannot exist puts Richard Dawkins in the exclusive position of being God himself – he would have to be omnipresent and omniscience. He requires the ability to have been everywhere at every time in order to …