Convert From Islam to Christianity, Tue, Feb 11 2014 #(2340)
Feb 11, 2014

Greetings in Christian faith I was born into Islam, but 17 years ago, my eyes were opened to the objective truths of the Judeo-Christian Gospel. Yes, you read that right, Christ actually existed in the Old Testament as he did in the New, today, and for all eternity. There are over 300 Messianic prophecies of …

The God delusion : Reflection, Thu, Dec 26 2013 #(2288)
Dec 26, 2013

Dear Professor Dawkins Merry Christmas I had read your book titled “The God Delusion”, (Publication Information: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., 2006), and had a lot of knowledge and lot of fun. Preciselly, I was founded by the artistic English by which the book was written. To begin, I am a Shia-Muslim, originally from Iraq, …

Prayer Testimony, Mon, Dec 23 2013 #(2266)
Dec 23, 2013

Last couple of years I started to have stomach promlems couldn’t eat normal food so I started to pray for help, so endend up eating a vegan fruit and veg diet. But kept thinking what is it? Where we created to live in a good enviroment like the Bible says or did we evolve my …

Love, Fri, Dec 13 2013 #(2212)
Dec 13, 2013

Firstly, I want to clarify that I am only an adolescent school girl, unknown, no letters after my name, nor am I a best selling author. My knowledge of science only expands to the equivalent of a biology GCSE at grade B, and I take little fascination in the more mathematical side of life. Yet …

A Question, Mon, Dec 02 2013 #(2185)
Dec 2, 2013

Dear Mr. Dawkins I recently watched you on the Jon Stewart show, and you said something that truly confounded me. You said…and I quote, “Faith means belief without evidence and you shouldn’t believe anything without evidence.” If that is true, sir, how can you “believe” in evolution? You were not around 50 million years ago …

I am sorry you get hateful comments, Mon, Dec 02 2013 #(2178)
Dec 2, 2013

Dear Professor Dawkins, I was just watching a video of you reading mail or comments from supposed Christians. I was saddened that several people expressed a desire for you to be damned. As a Christian, I will say that is an un-Christian sentiment. God desires “all men to be saved and to come to a …

why you are out to lunch, Wed, Oct 02 2013 #(2135)
Oct 2, 2013

fact and conjecture for a “rationalist” to broach the subject of faith is as ridiculous as a juggler qualifying for the olimpics. Richard Dawkins has been getting a lot of press for his overt rejection of faith. It is his mission….and how he gets his press…If he wasn’t a professional “Atheist” he wouldn’t be interesting …

Can anybody really be “right”???, Mon, Sep 16 2013 #(2097)
Sep 16, 2013

Greetings fellow traveler…. I recently caught a video of you stating that our real purpose hear should be to enjoy the great “gift” that we have been given. If you truly are an atheist then exactly who or what has given us this gift?!?!? I’m with you on your point that organized religion has been …

Attend a Pentecostal meeting, Mon, Sep 16 2013 #(2096)
Sep 16, 2013

Good day! I’m putting this letter in the ‘Good’ category for obvious reasons. Mr Dawkins and your fellow atheists: my suggestion is that you attend a Pentecostal meeting anonymously, especially when a Christian prophet is speaking. It would be a revelation to you. A stranger you’ve never met prophesies, and you’re left speechless. How on …

Re: Your Advice on Coming Out, Fri, Aug 09 2013 #(2074)
Aug 9, 2013

Dear Sir, The premise is false. Our so-called modern society in this part of the world is not the least bit intolerant of people without any religious beliefs or faith. Before the last general election in the United Kingdom, the leaders of the Conservative, Labour and Liberal Parties went on national televiison to discuss their …

Come to Jesus, Thu, Jun 27 2013 #(2050)
Jun 27, 2013

Hi Richard Dawkins, I am a Christian. But I do watch your interviews etc; And I do enjoy your discussions and insight. I wish you the best and hope one day you will come to Jesus. Not an organised religion or false religions but to JESUS CHRIST anonymous

Mercy and Blessings, Wed, Jun 26 2013 #(2058)
Jun 26, 2013

Dr. Dawkins, You are in my prayers, sir. I have begun to pray that God will bring you into understanding, and that the scales of misunderstanding will fall from your eyes. You are so clearly earnest in your zeal and faith, and I hope your zeal is for truth, and not for mere self glory …