Disagreement and Odd Responses

Disagreement and Odd Responses

Greetings in Christian faith I was born into Islam, but 17 years ago, my eyes were opened to the objective truths of the Judeo-Christian Gospel....

Dear Professor Dawkins Merry Christmas I had read your book titled “The God Delusion”, (Publication Information: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., 2006), and had a lot...

Last couple of years I started to have stomach promlems couldn't eat normal food so I started to pray for help, so endend up...

Firstly, I want to clarify that I am only an adolescent school girl, unknown, no letters after my name, nor am I a best...

Dear Mr. Dawkins I recently watched you on the Jon Stewart show, and you said something that truly confounded me. You said...and I quote, "Faith means...

Dear Professor Dawkins, I was just watching a video of you reading mail or comments from supposed Christians. I was saddened that several people expressed...

fact and conjecture for a "rationalist" to broach the subject of faith is as ridiculous as a juggler qualifying for the olimpics. Richard Dawkins has been getting...

Greetings fellow traveler.... I recently caught a video of you stating that our real purpose hear should be to enjoy the great "gift" that we...

Good day! I'm putting this letter in the 'Good' category for obvious reasons. Mr Dawkins and your fellow atheists: my suggestion is that you attend a...

Dear Sir, The premise is false. Our so-called modern society in this part of the world is not the least bit intolerant of people without...